Restrictions On Use
This site is owned and operated by Accura Media Group LLC. (hereinafter “Accura”) and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by Accura, and other sources, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
License to Accura Media Group LLC
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting Accura a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication.
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Accura has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Accura, its subsidiary companies, nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Accura disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Accura does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Accura does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, Accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Accura) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
Accura publications present a variety of clearly-marked advertisements to readers. In addition, some links for products in specially marked sections may be in conjunction with Accura’s membership in an affiliate program and Accura may receive compensation based on the utilization of those links and sales generated for the particular merchant.
Bulletin Boards and Comment Forms
This service may include bulletin boards and chat rooms (“bulletin boards”) as well as comment forms for articles which allow feedback to Accura and interaction between users. Accura does not control the messages, information or files delivered to bulletin boards. It is a condition of your use of these tools and this service as well as of this Web site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the bulletin boards.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
You understand that Accura has no obligation to monitor these services. However, Accura reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Accura’s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Llimitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Accura, its officers or directors or employees, its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Accura materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Accura is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any Accura material, or with any of Accura terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Accura.
This agreement is effective until terminated by Accura, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the service and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the bulletin boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Changes of policy
Accura reserves the right to change its policies or explanations of its policies at any time, without notice. These explanations and polices are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute a waiver or estoppel with respect to any of Accura’ rights, all of which are specifically reserved.