JetBlue Sees Rise in December Load Factor
The New York-based airline’s passenger traffic for the month was 3.971 billion revenue passenger miles, or RPMs, a year-over-year increase of 4.5% from 3.8 billion RPMs in the same period last year.
The carrier’s capacity also increased, up 3.1% to 4.722 billion available seat miles, or ASMs, 4.58 billion ASMs in December 2015.
JetBlue’s passenger load factor for the month was 84.1%, a 1.1 percentage point increase from 83% last December.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- JetBlue’s December Prasm Down 5%, Traffic, Capacity, and Load Factor Up for the Year
- Southwest Reports Rise in December and Full-Year Traffic but Drop in Load Factor
- Delta Sees Increase in December Traffic, Capacity, Load Factor but Prasm is Down
- JetBlue Reports Slight Rise in Load Factor for June
- JetBlue Sees Increase in Capacity, Load Factor for October