Delta, Air France-KLM, Jet Airways Expand Codeshare
Under the agreement, Delta will be able to place its code on Jet Airways flights between Paris and Mumbai, as well as between Amsterdam and both New Delhi and Mumbai. Additionally, the carrier will codeshare on Jet Airways flights to 20 destinations throughout India from Mumbai and New Delhi.
Delta will also place its code on Jet Airways-operated flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Mumbai.
Jet Airways will be allowed to place its code on Delta flights between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and 13 destinations in North America. The Indian airline will also codeshare on Air France flights to 12 North American cities from Paris.
From Amsterdam Schiphol, Jet Airways will codeshare with Delta and KLM on flights to nine destinations throughout North America. The airline will also place its code on Delta-operated flights within the U.S. to and from 10 American cities.
The expanded codeshare will also see Delta SkyMiles and Jet Airways Jet Privilege members to earn and redeem miles on flights operated by the other. Air France-KLM Flying Blue and Jet Airways Jet Privilege members currently have reciprocal earning.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- Delta, KLM, Jet Airways to Begin Codeshare
- Delta and KLM to Launch Codeshare with Jet Airways
- Qatar Airways to Join Oneworld, Air France-KLM, Air Berlin to Codeshare with Etihad
- South African Airways Signs Codeshare Deal with Jet Airways
- Delta to Launch Atlanta-Seoul Route, Expand Codeshare with Korean Air