JetBlue Reports Double Digit Increase in Capacity and Traffic
The New York-based airline’s passenger traffic for the month was 3.761 billion revenue passenger miles, or RPMs, a year-over-year increase of 8.6% from 3.462 billion RPMs in April of last year.
The carrier’s capacity also increased, up 10.8% to 4.472 billion available seat miles, or ASMs, from 4.038 billion ASMs in April 2015.
The airline also reported double-digit increases in its year-to-date RPM and ASM figures, which increased at 12.6% and 13.2% respectively.
JetBlue’s passenger load factor for the month was 84.1%, a 1.6 percentage point decrease from 85.7% in the same month last year.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- JetBlue Reports Significant Increase in Traffic and Capacity for January
- JetBlue Reports Increase in Traffic, Load Factor for September
- United Reports Increase in December Traffic, Capacity
- JetBlue Reports Steep Increase in November Traffic
- United Reports Modest Increase in August Traffic and Capacity