JetBlue Reports Significant Increase in Traffic and Capacity for January
The New York-based airline’s passenger traffic for the month was 3.556 billion revenue passenger miles, or RPMs, a year-over-year increase of 11.7% from 3.183 billion RPMs in January of last year.
The carrier’s capacity also increased, up 10.8% to 4.306 billion available seat miles, or ASMs, from 3.886 billion ASMs in January 2015.
JetBlue’s passenger load factor for the month was 82.6%, a 0.7 percentage point increase from 81.9% in the same month last year.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- Delta Reports Increase in Traffic, Drop in Prasm for January
- JetBlue Reports Increase in Traffic, Load Factor for September
- United Reports Increase in December Traffic, Capacity
- JetBlue Reports Steep Increase in November Traffic
- Southwest Airlines Reports Increase in Traffic and Capacity for December and 2015