Alaska Air Group Sees Traffic and Load Factor Increase in January
Alaska Air Group announced operational results for January 2016. The combined statistics include flights operated by subsidiary Alaska Airlines, as well as regional subsidiary Horizon Air and those under capacity purchase agreements, including SkyWest and PenAir.
System-wide traffic for Alaska Air Group, expressed in revenue passenger miles, or RPMs, increased by 10.4% year-over-year, up to 2.76 billion RPMs from 2.5 billion in January of 2015.
Capacity was 3.49 billion ASMs, a year-over-year increase of 12.4% from 3.1 billion ASMs.
System-wide load factor for the month was 79.1%, a 1.4 percentage point increase from January 2015’s load factor of 80.5%.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- Alaska Sees Increase in September Traffic, Load Factor Drops
- United Sees Increase in Traffic, Load Factor for July
- Delta Sees Increase in December Traffic, Capacity, Load Factor but Prasm is Down
- Alaska Airlines Reports January Traffic Up, Load Factor Down
- Delta Sees Increase in July Load Factor but Prasm is Down