2016 Business Travel Outlook Report
The fifth annual Business Travel Outlook Report is available for purchase now. You can place an order for the Report at the price of only $99 today.
Based on a survey of several thousand business travelers, the Report will provide valuable insight into the current thinking of business travelers across a variety of industries, and will examine the following topics:
– Will business travel increase or decrease overall in 2016
– To what extent do loyalty programs influence purchase decisions by business travelers
– What health and lifestyle issues now have a strong influence on travel decisions
– What are the key trends in technology that impact travel purchases
– How do business travelers view the use of social media when it comes to interacting with travel companies
The Report will provide you with predictions and industry insights that can help shape your strategic travel and meetings decisions. It provides a look behind the curtain, not only reporting on what business travelers plan to do but why they make the choices they make.
Single-user copy $99
Enterprise license $299