JetBlue Load Factor, Prasm Up in March
JetBlue’s passenger traffic for March was 3.538 billion revenue passenger miles, or RPMs, a year-over-year increase of 9.2% from 3.329 billion RPMs in March 2014. Capacity for the month also rose, by 6.2% year-over-year, up to 4.058 billion available seat miles, or ASMs from 3.819 billion ASMs last March.
The airline reported a passenger load factor of 87.2% for the month, a year-over-year increase of 2.4 percentage points from 84.8% in the same month last year.
JetBlue’s passenger revenue per available seat mile, or Prasm, also increased, up approximately 8% year-over-year.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- JetBlue’s December Prasm Down 5%, Traffic, Capacity, and Load Factor Up for the Year
- United Reports Drop in Traffic, Capacity, and Load Factor for March
- JetBlue Load Factor Falls Slightly for October
- JetBlue Reports Slight Rise in Load Factor for June
- JetBlue Reports Increase in Traffic, Load Factor for September