The fourth annual Frequent Business Traveler Business Travel Outlook Report has been released. You can order your copy here.
Based on a survey of several thousand business travelers, the Report provides valuable insight into the current thinking of business travelers across a variety of industries, and examines the following topics:
- Travel plans for the year 2015
- The business travel landscape including air travel and hotels
- The preferences of business travelers
- The thinking and rationale of thousands of business travelers
- How loyalty programs create individual goals divergent from corporate goals
- Difficulties travelers encounter using technology while traveling
- Issues business travelers face that impact their work while on the road
- Wellness issues while traveling – What employees expect from their business travel experiences
The Report will provide you with predictions and industry insights that can help shape your strategic travel and meetings decisions. It explores key trends that are impacting travel and meetings productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness for many organizations.
A single-user copy of the Report is available now at the special price of $199, a 50% savings. An enterprise license covering unlimited use within your organization is $299, also a 50% savings.