Frankfurt Airport Reports Rise in May Traffic
Fraport AG, the operator of Frankfurt Airport, announced airport performance results for May 2014.
The airport’s passenger traffic for the month was 5.3 million passengers, a year-over-year increase of 3.7% from May 2013.
The number of aircraft movements in May also increased by 1% year-over-year, up to 42,366 takeoffs and landings.
The airport also reported a year-over-year increase of 6.9% in cargo tonnage, with 185,626 metric tons of cargo passing through the airport in May.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- Frankfurt Airport Reports Slight Rise in April Traffic Despite Strike
- Frankfurt Passenger Traffic Up in First Quarter
- Munich Airport Reports Highest Ever First Quarter Traffic
- Frankfurt Passenger Traffic Up for 2013, Counts on More Growth for 2014
- Frankfurt Passenger Traffic Up for 2012, Airport Sees Record 57.5 Million Passengers