Zipcar Opens in Eight North American Airports
Zipcar, a car sharing service, announced it has opened eight new airport locations in the United States and Canada. The Zipcar service allows customers to rent a car without any paperwork for as little as an hour. Program members must be at least 21 years old and cars must be returned to the same location.
The new airport locations are
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Los Angeles International AIrport
- Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
Cars may be picked up at Zipcar-specific parking spots adjacent to each airport’s Avis Car Rental location. Available vehicles include the Mazda 3, Toyota Prius, and Ford Focus. Vehicles come equipped with EZPass tags where available.
Zipcar, a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, includes gas, insurance, and 180 miles (289 kilometers) per day. The company currently has a fleet of 10,000 vehicles, in 20 cities and 11 airports.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)