2013 Frequent Flyer Program Award Redemption Satisfaction Survey
Those who travel frequently for work or leisure undoubtedly are members of a frequent flyer program. Frequent Business Traveler and FlyerTalk, the world’s largest online travel community, want to know from you, our readers, how satisfied you are with the program or programs you participate in.
Please rate your level of satisfaction with one or more of the following frequent flyer programs based on your actual usage of the program within the past 12 months. Your rating should be based on your own personal experience with award redemption within the program and not any other aspect(s) of it.
To begin the survey, select which frequent flier programs you are a member of from the list below. Click the “next” button and proceed to rate the programs which you have selected. Choose “very satisfied” if you have been able to find virtually all of the flights that you want at the award level you think is fair. Choose “satisfied” if you have been able to find many of the flights you want and choose “not satisfied” if you find that you typically cannot find a flight to travel when you desire.
After taking the poll, which will run through June 15, 2013, you will be able to subscribe to Frequent Business Traveler Weekly and have a chance to win a piece of valuable airline memorabilia.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- Frequent Flyer Program Award Redemption Satisfaction Survey
- Poll: How Satisfied Are You With Frequent Flyer Award Redemptions?
- Vote for the 2013 Frequent Business Traveler GlobeRunner Awards
- Last Chance to Vote for Your Favorite Airlines, Hotels, and Airports in the 2013 Frequent Business Traveler GlobeRunner Awards
- Vote for the 2014 Frequent Business Traveler GlobeRunner Awards