Virgin Atlantic Flying Club to Become Chase Ultimate Rewards Partner
Chase and Virgin Atlantic announced that the airline had become an Ultimate Rewards point transfer partner. Users of select Chase rewards credit cards are now able to transfer points to their Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles account.
Cardholders of Chase’s Sapphire Preferred, Ink Plus and Ink Bold can now transfer their points to their Virgin Atlantic frequent flyer account for instant use. Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles can be redeemed for booking flights and upgrades. There are even some opportunities to redeem miles for attractions in the United Kingdom.
The transferred points retain their original value, which means that one Ultimate Rewards point will equate to one Flying Club Mile. Cardholders can transfer as many points as they wish, although must do so in 1,000 point increments.
Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members have access to several partner airlines as well, including Air China, Air New Zealand, Cyprus Airways, Gulf Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Jet Airways, Malaysia Airlines, SAS, Singapore Airlines, South African Airlines, Virgin America and Virgin Australia. Transferred points can be redeemed for flights on any of these partnered airlines.
(Photo: Accura Media Group)
- Singapore Airlines Becomes Chase Ultimate Rewards Partner
- Chase Adds Southwest Airlines to Ultimate Rewards
- Virgin Atlantic Launches World Elite MasterCard with Bank of America
- Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic, and Virgin Australia Link Frequent Flyer Programs
- American Express Offering 20% Transfer Bonus for British Airways, 30% for Virgin Atlantic