Lobby Bar – November 23: Celebrity Status, Avoiding Headaches, Messy Airline Mergers, and Diesel in America
Dream Big. And increase your travel budget. Take our 2013 Business Travel Survey.
Red Carpet. Dan Collins fights off the paparazzi as he checks into the W Atlanta – Midtown.
Results Not Typical. The 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL550 shows off its curves after a diet and workout plan. Find out if Jonathan Spira thinks it’s any good.
Make yourself at home. Qatar Airways gives its business-class passengers a selection of pajamas once on board their flights. Find out how much an in-flight phone call costs.
Pro Advice. 8 tips to make your holiday packing one less thing that will cause a headache in the next six weeks of travel.
Trickle Down. Jesse Sokolow reports that US Airways flight attendants have voted to authorize a strike. After seven years maybe it’s time to finish the merger with America West.
Express Train. Luxury passenger service is poised to whisk you from the Sunset Strip to the Vegas Strip. Are you sick enough of air travel to get on board?
Diesels Everywhere. Does a Prius have the same return policy as an iPad? We hope so. Four new diesel models wearing the Auto Union rings are officially on their way to the U.S.
Tack gode God! SAS avoids bankruptcy. Does that mean IKEA will be refurbishing their airplane cabins?
Pierogi Express. LOT Polish Airlines becomes the first European carrier to take delivery of a Dreamliner.
- Lobby Bar – February 1: Village People, Operatic Airline Mergers, and Shiny New Planes
- Lobby Bar – November 29: General Electric Plays With Fire, Siri Visits Her Relatives Across the Pond, and Americans Everywhere Gain Weight
- Lobby Bar – December 6: Laptops With Wheels, a Quiet Investment, Airline Babies, and Traversing the Nation on Skis
- Lobby Bar – November 8: Planestagrams, Stratospheric Mobile Connectivity, Campfire Stories, and Silent Parties in Dublin
- Lobby Bar – November 15: Steppenwolf Chimes In, Crushed Pilot Dreams, and Gandalf Hates Christmas