Air France Introduces Meet and Greet Services at Paris-Charles de Gaulle
Air France, a member of the SkyTeam alliance, has introduced several new meet-and-greet services at its Aéroport Paris-Charles de Gaulle hub.
For a fee of €200, an Air France representative will provide an escort for departures, arrivals, and connections at the airport. Flying Blue members will receive 400 points each time the service is purchased.
If your flight arrives prior to 10 a.m., you can arrange for breakfast and access to a hotel room for two hours for €56 for a single room and €68 for a double. Airport transfers to Paris by motorcycle taxi, shuttle, or car start at €24 per person and luggage pickup and delivery are also available.
- Air France To Open New Lounge and Expand Terminal at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Air France 7184 Brussels-Midi-Zuid to Paris Charles de Gaulle SNCF French Rail TGV Review
- Terminals 2A and 2C Renovated At Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Gateway Special Services Airport Meet and Greet Service- Review
- Air France A380 New York JFK to Paris Affaires Business Class Review